Ināia tonu nei: 100 Coastie Voices
Submissions received from Iwi/Māori through our 100 coastie voices campaign
In 2021, the Commission conducted public consultation on our draft advice to Government.
In addition to a series of consultation hui undertaken with Iwi/Māori, the Commission ran an online and Iwi radio campaign called 100 Coastie Voices. This campaign focused on collecting coastal whānau, hapū, hāpori, and Iwi feedback on the key proposals of the 2021 Draft Advice for Consultation.
This consultation fed into our final advice to Government, Ināia tonu nei.
A total of 167 submitters completed the rohe-based surveys in 100 Coastie Voices. You can view the results below:
- 100 Coastie Voices Summary Brief: Iwi/Māori Consultation [PDF - 563 KB]
- Te Taitokerau submissions [PDF - 242 KB]
- Hauraki-Waikato submissions [PDF - 485 KB]
- Tauranga Moana submissions [PDF - 417 KB]
- Waiariki submissions [PDF - 242 KB]
- Te Tai Hauāuru submissions [PDF - 394 KB]
- Ikaroa-Rāwhiti submissions [PDF - 5 MB]
- Te Tai Taonga submissions [PDF - 1 MB]